Policy Research Interns
MassINC is seeking Policy Research Interns to assist with a variety of research projects. Undergraduate and graduate students may apply. Applications from students working on theses or policy exercises related to MassINC’s most recent research and students from Gateway Cities are especially encouraged.
Most intern assignments involve significant research and writing. We ask students to devote a minimum of 12 hours per week to the position
· Ability to work independently;
· Strong interest in a career in public policy
· Familiarity with MassINC’s core issues.
· Excellent writing and computer skills, especially with MS Office programs;
· Strong organizational skills;
· Experience with Tableau, GIS and statistical analysis are beneficial, but not required
Consistent with our mission and core values, MassINC strives to provide equal opportunity to this formative work experience. We use our limited unrestricted operating resources to ensure that underrepresented students are able to participate in the internship program. We also provide administrative support to students seeking grants through their colleges and universities, and students eligible for the federal Work-Study Program.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Policy Research Internship, MassINC” in the subject line of the email. Our application deadline for summer internships is April 1st. We review applications for internships during the school year on a rolling basis.