- This event has passed.
Connecting Communities through Digital Equity
June 29, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The Massachusetts Competitive Partnership and MassINC invite you to the release of Connecting Communities through Digital Equity: An Action Plan for State, Community, and Private and Institutional Partners.
Please join us for a high-level review of the report’s recommendations as well as a panel discussion and Q&A with leaders working to close the digital divide.Featured speakers:
- Jay Ash, President & CEO, Massachusetts Competitive Partnership
- Roger Crandall, Chairman, President & CEO, MassMutual
- Rebecca Davis, Chief Operating Officer, Massachusetts Competitive Partnership
- Emilio Dorcely, CEO, Urban Edge
- Ben Forman, Research Director, MassINC
- Santiago Garces, Chief Information Officer, City of Boston
- Daniel Noyes, Co-CEO, Tech Goes Home
- Frank Robinson, PhD, Vice President, Public Health, Baystate Health
- Undersecretary Ashley Stolba, Community Development, Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development